Wednesday, July 14, 2010

VISA Q'S PREPARED BY MY BROTHER RATHNAKAR REDDY

1) Why did you choose this university?
I am very much interested in information technology, I have done some research work and presented some papers on Information technology and I want to gain more knowledge on that subject. This university has good resources for that course work and I can gain more knowledge and it will be helpful for my future career.
2) How many universities have you applied for?
I have applied for four universities and I got two confirmation and other 2 are in pending status.
3) Why don’t you do your masters in India and why did you select US?
I have found some universities in India and the university that I am applying is lot better than the universities in India.
4) Why did you have these many backlogs?
The reason is I worked on one research paper on my personal interest and spent lot of time on that research work and it went for almost 18 months on that project. I got the recognition for that research work from my professor as well as from my university.
5) How do you support yourself in America?

I am very strong in finance as well as myself as a person. My father has ……..properties and I have …………bank balance. I can afford my tution fees and living expenses.
6) How did you find this university?
I did some google search and posted my interest in some forums and I got 90% replies with this university name.
7) Where do you want to see yourself in next 5 years ?
I have a dream from my childhood; I want to invent some new products. I want to be a senior Architect in next 5 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Developed by Avinash | My Site