Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WHY UR VISA REJECTED LAST TIME

THIS DOC CREATED BY KRANTHI REDDY(KRANTHIREDDY.CH@GMAIL.COM)


1.Why your visa got rejected last time?
Ans. I don’t know, probably I have not conveyed the change in my altitude and keenness for education effectively.
2. why didt you say last time ?
Ans .sir, I really miss my communication
3.how many backlogs you have?

4.what now ?
Ans: sir, I am keen on my study’s and that’s why I am here again.
5. I don’t think you will be able to complete masters?
Ans: In final year of my graduation I have first class marks I would like to continue same potential even in masters also sir.
6. why should I believe you ?
Ans: there is no choice sir, I will not play with my career, my future depends upon my masters sir
7.give me three regions why should I give you visa?
Ans. I have a admission from an encouraging school with 9000 $ scholar ship,(graduate business performance scholarship for enrollment at okcu)
Support of my parents
and my zeal to study and excel.


8.what if I don’t give you a visa?
Ans: sir, I strongly believe that I can rebuilt my career with good masters study, students with similar performance have been given a chance to excel so I too deserve the same opportunity
9.even then sorry!
Ans: sir, please sir, my objective is to study, kindly encourage me sir.

10.will you come back after your masters?
Ans: my intension is to come back sir.
11.why gre score is less?
Ans. As I have mentioned in my certificates, I scored 610 in maths and 290 in English , due to the lack of my basic education in English medium, It has its effects on my score
12.why do you want to leave your job?
Ans. at this level it looks good but for long term career I need masters sir.
13.post ms?
Ans: I would like to be placed in a reputed company as program analytics
14. what if you got a job in ms?
Ans: as one of the best will have, such offers I would like to accepts the job in my field
15. so you say that you will not come back?
Ans: no sir , a short term career in us can take me to higher positions in India so, I will be coming back and not only that I have everything(father ,mother ,friends ,etcs) here in india

16.why do you want to do ms in us?
Ans. It’s a competitive world sir, us is origin of computers US is the leader of the word in technology related issues and US Universities gives practical oriented education and moreover we get international exposure. And I feel its always a privilege to be a part of US Universities

17.I don’t feel like changing the decision of my previous officer?
ANS.2nd opportunity is given to correct previous mistakes

 What if not US?
My aim is to do MS in US. I never had plans other than this.

My bank- united bank of india
Present balance- 20,01,500 (42,585$)
My current savings --20,01,500 (42,585$)
Current income ------6,27,402 (13,349$)
Annual business income from *************
---------------------4,83,402 (10,285$)
Annual rental income from beraing h.no.******—1,44,000(3064$)

Immovable properties---1,05,04,884(2,23,508)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Developed by Avinash | My Site